CommandGraph is a small set of complimentary tools for exploratory computational research. It provides functionality to simplify the following tasks:
- Routing, validating, and storing command configurations
- Keeping track of command states and executing command dependencies when necessary
- Storing and accessing command outputs
- Generating command-line and web-based user interfaces
CommandGraph attempts to provide a minimal, coherent interface based on standard, cross-language technologies, including
- YAML/JSON for configuration authoring
- JSON-Schema for configuration validation
- HDF5-SWMR for concurrency-safe array serialization, and
- REST/HTTP for exploring command outputs.
It should take a few minutes to learn and a few days to rewrite in your favorite programming language.
Table of contents¶
- Configuration management
- API reference
- Related packages